TITLE Boxing Club Lexington offers explosive total body boxing and kickboxing workouts. Called the POWER HOUR, these group fitness classes capitalize on the training of professional boxers, kick-boxers and mixed martial artists. Plus, each Club features authentic Title Boxing equipment, including heavy bag stations, Title boxing ring, speed bags and double end bags, plus free weights and cardiovascular machines.
TITLE Boxing Club Lexington provides premier weight loss and fitness club to people of all fitness levels. Results are guaranteed because all our trainers pledge and commit to your success!
- Jana Hare: Trainer - Jana is from Cookeville, Tennessee. She has a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science and a passion for health and fitness. […]
- Frank Masby: Trainer - Frank first stepped into the ring as a student at the University of Kentucky. He quickly excelled and fell in […]
- Stephanie Moore: Trainer - From a young age, Stephanie has been involved in the sport and fitness community. Stephanie was a track athlete in […]
- Erin Graf: Trainer - Erin started her fitness career at Lifetime Fitness in Chicago, working for the Aquatics and Member Services Departments. After graduating […]
- Joshua James Harper: Membership Sales Manager and Head Trainer - Josh is a junior at Eastern Kentucky University, where he is majoring in Fitness and Wellness Management. Josh first stepped […]
- Sean Lawson: Trainer - Sean was introduced to the world of health and fitness as a three-sport athlete in high school, playing football, baseball […]
- Mattie Conley: Trainer - Mattie’s love for exercise began in high school. After making a decision to leave competitive cheerleading she was looking for […]
- Justin “Matt” Thomas: Trainer - Matt’s passion for fitness and health development began two years ago when he started the Exercise Physiology Master’s program at […]
- Brooke Coplon: Trainer/Assistant Manager - Brooke was introduced to fitness when she fell in love soccer. She played on the local traveling team, Lexington Fútbol […]